This is a light purple styled skin/theme for Better Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, and more!
* Please rate & comment the app when you have a free moment.
* If you are having a issue with the app then please EMAIL me with any problems before giving a negative feedback without a chance of fixing the problem for you.
* How To Use: You need to have a keyboard replacement app installed to use this skin. This skin has been tested to work with Smart Keyboard, Better Keyboard, and more! Once you have your keyboard app installed, go to the keyboards settings and apply the skin from there. If you have any problems then please email me or check out the "Help" section on our website.
* Check out our other apps ....
Search the market for "MJRAndroid"
* If you have any questions or problems then please email me before posting negative comments or ratings. The problems are usually not app related and can be fixed, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
* If you are having problems downloading from the market then try connecting with a WiFi connection and trying again or verify that your purchase actually went through.
* This is a one time purchase and you will not be charged anything monthly.
* This is a keyboard skin and is intended as such.
Purple Light Keyboard Skin is a free trial software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Purple Light Keyboard Skin (version 1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Purple Light Keyboard Skin since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-08.
The latest version is 1.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2011-12-19
*12/19/11 @ 5:36 PM EST*,- Compatible with more devices.,*10/21/11 @ 12:40 pm EST*,- Better display fix for some devices.